Friday 18 June 2010

Beach Huts Bag

So yesterday I got my new Clarke & Clarke fabric in the post and all day have been wondering what I can do with it. It's such a beautiful fabric that I really wanted to find the right make to show it off to it's best potential. I also wanted to make something that not only would be useful, but that would actually be used regularly.


Master C's new spare clothes bag.


Perfect for spare clothes, PE kits, bathrooms, hair bobbles, shoes, ribbon bags...the list goes on and on...

I love the beach houses and yachts and just looking at this makes me go all dreamy. It looks so pretty and whimsical just hanging on a door knob too. I love to make the everyday items just a little more lovely : )


xxx


I'll be making more of these and will have them for sale for:

Small £5.00
Large £6.50

2 comments: