Wednesday 16 June 2010

Look at what arrived in the post this morning...

Oh, what a lovely surprise from Miss Postie this morning. 


 My fabric from Patch, which I only ordered yesterday. I am so impressed with the quick postage, and it was wrapped in lovely tissue. Inside was ...


Almost edible I tell you!




I love it and am so excited planning all the uses for it! Even Master C got stuck in on the act and was 'helping' me chose his favourite. If I remember rightly they were all Michael Miller prints and they are the perfect thickness for all things crafty. Since I have been buying fabric, I have noticed that you can definitely tell the difference between quality and the cheaper stuff.

I also got some bias binding which was very reasonable and for £3, I got enough to keep me going to months, and some Bondaweb which was a lot cheaper than I had seen in any shop.

So altogether a very lovely morning for me :) I also ordered some gorgeous beach hut fabric from Clarke & Clarke and a mixed bag of buttons approx 1000 from Ebay and so it's going to be fun in my house for the next few days! 


I highly recommend shopping at Patch, the friendly and quick service made shopping even more pleasurable and I can't wait until payday so I can buy even more!



p.s. I am so glad Mr C doesn't look at this page, but as I keep saying - these purchases are an investment!



3 comments:

  1. Georgeous fabrics! Looking forward to seeing your makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are yummy aren't they.
    Claire is so good at posting out quickly, she deserves a gold star & more!!!

    Good choice too, have you cut them yet?

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't cut them yet, I don't dare! I'm trying to think of the right projects to do the fabric justice!!xxx

    ReplyDelete