Wednesday 13 January 2010

my baby bunting

I do love myself a little piece of bunting. The bunting above was made for a first birthday party. It has his name, Emile, and some teeny tiny animals! Natalie wanted to be able to hang the bunting in Emile's nursery all year round and so I bought the material in the same shades and with similar animals to the theme in his nursery. When I presented Natalie with the said bunting she said she loved it. Yes! Another bunting convert.

In my opinion, bunting can change a room instantly. For christenings, weddings, birthdays or just because.


I do think this red bunting is rather funky. It's double sided and fully lined. I have a habit of buying random metres of fabric just 'cos I like it. This all seemed to go together rather nicely.



Eeeek!!

1 comment:

  1. mousey mousey mousey but its a cute mousey :) so its alright

    ReplyDelete